Parents and students can access information regarding school forms, documents, directories, handbooks, student assignments, grades, attendance, and announcements for individual classes, by logging in to SBA’s Google Classroom portal and associated Google Drive.
- Go to classroom.google.com
- Sign in using the username and password provided to each student by SBA. (If a username or password has not been provided, please send a request to email@example.com.)
- The Google Classroom platform provides the user with access to individual student assignments, graded assignments, attendance, and announcements for individual classes. Additional information, including classroom materials and up to date grade reports are accessible in the user’s Google Drive.
- Once logged in to Google Classroom, the user may access the user’s Google Drive by clicking on the squares icon in the top right hand corner of the screen, clicking on “Drive,” and then clicking on “Shared with me on the left hand side of the screen.
ADDITIONAL LIMITED RESOURCES
General school information, including school forms, documents, directories, and handbooks, can also be accessed by logging in to the SBA Google Drive with your personal email:
- Go to drive.google.com
- Sign in (or create account) using the parent email address provided during enrollment. This does not have to be a “gmail” email address.
- After logging in, click on the squares icon in the top right hand corner of the screen.
- Click on “Drive.”
- On the left hand side of the screen, click “Shared with me.”
- Access the folder entitled “SBA Parents.”
For assistance accessing the above information,